Over 25 years customer service excellence and 10 years of experience with digital marketing, creating websites, and digital assets for small to medium companies in various industries. I have experience utilizing Adobe Creative Suite and various social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram to name a few. I am creative, hard working, and always looking for a new challenging opportunity.
Remote Customer Service Representative Oct 2021 – Dec 2021
Verizon Wireless, Remote
- Carefully listening to customers with patience and courtesy.
- Troubleshooting customer problems and identifying solutions while leveraging strong customer service and communication skills.
- Educating customers and positioning Verizon solutions to drive and close sales.
- Building customer relationships by earning their dedication and trust through unmatched customer experiences.
Customer Service Engagement Advisor May 2021 – Oct 2021
the LEGO Group, Remote
- Dedicated to improving the customer experience and promoting customer loyalty and retention by providing excellent customer service and technical support on all engagement channels, such as phone calls and emails.
- Responsible for troubleshooting digital products and mobile apps to ensure functionality and usability.
- Processes transactions such as sales orders, returns and refunds.
- Achieves profitable growth to meet team and individual goals while enabling an excellent customer shopping experience.
- Applies the appropriate knowledge and expertise through ongoing learning and self-development.
- Utilizes available tools to stay current on promotional initiatives and help execute profitable growth through critical business drive times.
Call Center Customer Service Representative Nov 2020 – May 2021
Luxottica Ray-Ban, Remote
- Ensured consistent level of customer experience and customer satisfaction; score an average of 97% in quality evaluations. Apply customer service and interpersonal skills to score 97% on daily customer satisfaction survey
- Assisted customers with service and support issues via inbound calls and online chat interface
- Resolved problems utilizing department tools, resources, business judgment and expertise, and appropriate partnerships with field/stores resulting in increased customer satisfaction and retention.
- Acted as a positive role model by demonstrating continuous performance improvement, solid business skills and support of department and company objectives.
- Ensured productivity, revenue generation, and quality levels are met to meet and exceed customer and Luxottica Retail expectations.
- Used courteous and professional language.
- Worked effectively in a remote team environment.
Customer Service – Marketing Manager Jul 2015 – Jul 2020
Globetech Manufacturing, Inc, Dayton, Ohio
- Created advertising and marketing materials for promotional and publishing use including flyers, brochures, posters, and product packaging
- Responsible for logo mudflap division which includes overseeing production, maintaining stock levels, supervising employees, and scheduling production
- Handled all customer, vendor relations, and communications
- Captured and manipulated product photography and images for websites and print
- Used QuickBooks for customer orders and account information, updating inventory, building assemblies, and processing finished orders
- Redesigned website and created web banners and product promotional items
- Designed and distributed email blasts using MailChimp
- Created and presented Powerpoint presentations for OEM / third-party company executives
- Established in-house library for all product photography and product specifications
Customer Service – Marketing Manager Oct 2012 – Jun 2015
American Pro Tackle & Archery, Fairborn, Ohio
- Built custom websites, created logo, and maintained e-commerce site on Big Commerce platform
- Utilized Adobe Creative Suite to edit and manipulate images and photos for web and print
- Created advertising and marketing materials including newspaper ads, business cards, and posters
- Handled all social media marketing and promotions via Facebook, Twitter, and Google
- Created online product listings utilizing Ebay, Craigslist, and Amazon
- Maintained customer email marketing via MailChimp platform
- Handled all retail operations and provided excellent customer service
Website Design – Graphic Design – Print Design Oct 2006 – Present
Freelance clients: Pleasant Pet Sitters, Charleston Happy Hour, Tanzanian Education Foundation, Avasax Computer Solutions, Water’s Edge Restaurant, Sweetgrass Central, Atlanta School of Excellence, Once Upon a Cupcake, FISH Restaurant, Superstick Push Poles, My Mother’s Memories, T.J. Chump’s Restaurant, Ella Bella Gluten Free, All About the Bride, All Star Canvas, Charleston Counseling, Charleston Bartending, 3 Ladies Gourmet Catering, Aroma Pharmica Beauty Solutions, Anchor’s Away Non-Profit, The Last Fair Deal, Plus Media, Northern Roots, SMC Legal Nurse Consulting, Charleston Home Renovations, Aviles & Associates, Rev’s Smokehouse, In Memory of Jewelry
- Build custom websites and custom graphics per client specifications
- Managed web and interactive communications projects from initial consultation through successful launch and testing of final product
- Handled creation of logos, brand identity, and branding
- Set up and maintained e-commerce websites
- Developed and maintained long-term client relationships
- Developed user-interface, general information architecture, and navigation principles for client websites
- Conducted search engine optimization (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM) efforts for clients and personal website, including traffic analysis and reporting
- Developed and/or edited client and in-house marketing and sales materials
Skills & Specialization
Technical Support, Customer Service, Troubleshooting, Microsoft Office Suite, Web Design, Marketing, Adobe Creative Suite, Graphic Design, Product Support, E-Commerce Setup
American Intercontinental University 2005
Bachelor’s Degree, Business Administration and Management Atlanta
Licenses & Certifications
Technical Support Fundamentals 2021
Google IT Support Certificate – Coursera
Google Digital Analytics, Platform Principles, Mobile App Analytics 2015
UX Fundamentals 2015